Modulo di contatto

    Orari di apertura

    Lunedi: 10:00 – 18:00
    Martedi: 10:00 – 18:00
    Mercoledi: 10:00 – 18:00
    Giovedi: 10:00 – 18:00
    Venerdi: 10:00 – 18:00
    Sabato: 10:00 – 16:00
    Domenica: riposo


    Metro: Canning Town

    Treno: West Ham

    Autobus:  5, 115, 276, 300, 330, N15 -Balaam Street


    Domande frequenti

    I worked so many years in the UK and do not qualify for the State pension? Why?

    It is very important to maintain your self-assessment Tax records and to make sure that you are paying National Insurance class 2. Self-employed person can do it on it’s own or get help and advice from us. We are authorised HMRC Tax Agents and have all skills and knowledge to help you to maintain your Tax affairs in the UK.

    Self-employed person only gets qualifying years for the new State pension while paying National Insurance class 2 every year, when submitting Tax return to HMRC.

    You’ll usually need at least 10 qualifying years on your National Insurance record to get any State Pension. However, you’ll need 35 qualifying years to get the new full State Pension if you do not have a National Insurance record before 6 April 2016.

    We as a registered Tax agents can look at your HMRC records and give a professional advice on how to maintain or build your qualifying years.

    Please get in touch with us and we can discuss your situation in more details.

    Why do I received a penalty letter from HMRC?

    HMRC can charge you a penalty if you make an error, for example on a return or other paperwork that you submit to HMRC, which understates or misrepresents your tax liability. If you receive an assessment from HMRC, and it understates your tax liability, you can also face a penalty if you do not tell HMRC. This is known as an ‘inaccuracy penalty’. It is a tax-based penalty, which means it is calculated using the amount of tax you potentially did not pay because of the error.

    You’ll get a penalty if you need to send a tax return and you miss the deadline for submitting it or paying your bill. The deadline for the filing your Tax return for the year 2021-2022 is 31st of January 2023.

    You’ll pay a late filing penalty of £100 if your tax return is up to 3 months late. You’ll have to pay more if it’s later, or if you pay your tax bill late. You’ll be charged interest on late payments.

    If HMRC do not receive a late filing in the 12 months after the deadline, they may assume information is being withheld deliberately. This can lead to them filling out your tax return themselves and deciding the amount you owe them.

    We as HMRC Tax Agents can help you with all self-assessment appeals. First we will access your circumstances and then will provide you with the action plan, detailing what exactly can be done and what are the chances of Penalty appeal.

    Please get in touch to discuss your situation in more details.

    I am waiting very long to get my Tax refund from HMRC. Why it takes so long and who can help?

    There are a number of reasons why you may be owed a tax refund, or tax rebate, from HMRC. If you are employed and pay tax through PAYE, this may have been calculated incorrectly, or your self-assessment tax return may have included errors meaning that you overpaid your tax. If this is the case and you are owed a repayment from HMRC then you will no doubt be wondering how long does a tax rebate take?

    Tax refund processing times

    The answer to how long a tax refund takes in the UK is actually quite difficult to answer precisely, as the main delay between applying for your tax refund and receiving the money depends on HMRC’s current processing times. In most cases a tax rebate will be issued within 8-12 weeks of receiving your application, but this can be both longer and shorter.

    You tax refund/repayment can be suspended and chosen for the “Security check”. In this case you will normally receive a letter from HMRC stating that your tax year has been chosen for the review, and you will find the list of evidences requested by HMRC, which you will need to provide.

    Sometimes your repayment just can seat at your HMRC account unclaimed and the only one thing that needs to be done is to request it to your bank or ask to issue a cheque.

    We can help in all above circumstances and will communicate with HMRC on your behalf, upon receiving written consent and instructions  from you to act on your behalf.

    Please get in touch to discuss your situation in more detail.

    What Is a Tax Return?

    A tax return is a document that is submitted in paper or online to HMRC every year showing details of income and certain costs. From these figures the tax return shows a calculation of how much tax is due.

    A tax return might either be for an individual (in which case it might also be called a personal tax return, an income tax return or a Self-Assessment tax return) or it might be for an organisation, such as a partnership (partnership tax return) or a company (Corporation Tax Return).

    All personal tax returns have a main section which contains common types of income such as bank interest or dividends received, and common tax reliefs such as donations to charities. Other types of income, such as profits from self-employment or salary from a job, are reported on separate sections.

    Not all income has to go on a personal tax return, for example if you have money in an ISA you do not need to include interest earned on that money, because ISA interest is tax-free.

    Submitting your tax return online

    Capital Empire Ltd can help you to submit your Self-Assessment tax return online directly to HMRC and help with all Tax affairs.

    How much do your company services cost?

    We do provide a wide range of services, and are working in cooperation with different business partners. We always assess every case individually, and we never will charge you extra. We charging just for work we have done for you, no extra cost.

    Our prices are very flexible and affordable, we have options to spread the cost over the weeks or month.  Our prices starts from £45 and the initial consultation is completely free. You always have a right to decide if you would liketo go ahead for our services.

    We do work remotely and face to face, so does not matter in which country or town you are based- we always can help and sign all paperwork online.

    Full list of our services can be found in our services list or just get in touch. We speak Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Lithuanian and English.