Our Legal partner is an immigration expert team that has been advising businesses and individuals on UK immigration aspects for over 19 years.

We are proud that our immigration solicitors and advisors have been highly recommended by our clients and hold accreditation by the Solicitor Regulation Authority (SRA).

Other services


Homes matter. When people have a home they can call their own, they can put down roots, look out for their neighbours, raise families, and build stronger, kinder communities.

Our Service is Rated Gold by Investor in Customers. You are in Good Hands.

¡¡¡ Important: Mortgages are secured on your home. You can lose your home if you do not keep up payments on your mortgage.

Mortgages are subject to underwriting and criteria. Minimum age 18, UK residents only.

Accountancy services

  • Tax Return
  • Maintaining accounting records
  • Appeals and Cancellation of Fines
  • Accounting letters
  • We are a registered tax agent in HMRC
  • Business management forself-employment (self-employed entrepreneurs)
  • Registration for UTR (Unique Tax Reference number), CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
  • Annual report for HM Revenue (Self-Assessment)

Private pension

A pension is a type of long-term savings plan designed to provide an income when someone retires from work. It usually involves contributions from both employers and employees over time, which are invested by specialist companies on behalf of savers. When it’s time for retirement, these investments turn into regular payments that form part or all of someone’s income during their later years in life.

We can help to set up a Private Pension pot for self-employed and guide them through existing private Pension providers on the market.


We offer a range of insurance products to help you protect the things you love. We work with a panel of approved insurance brokers, who will help you to find the right cover and the right price.

Our insurance brokers speak Lithuanian, Romanian, Russian and English languages, they will assess your circumstances and offer your best insurance options.

Universal credit, Child benefit and Disability benefits

Our caseworkers can help you with the early stages of your Universal Credit claim, Child benefit and Disability benefits claims. You can talk to them on the phone, or come to our office for a free consultation.

Our caseworkers can help you:

  • work out if you can get Universal Credit, Child benefit and Disability benefits
  • fill in the Universal Credit, Child benefit and Disability benefits application forms
  • prepare for your first Universal Credit  Jobcentre appointment 
  • check your first payment is correct